Cannot send email in iiNet
When a user sends an email to the other person but they could not able because of some issues. Maybe the issue is related to internet connection or recipient’s email service. Or it could be the attachment is too large or the antivirus did not allow sending the file. There can be so many reasons due to which sending emails are becoming a tough task for the users.
In this blog, users were provided with some ways by which they can troubleshoot this problem of can’t able to send an email. The user just needs to follow the steps and if they want any other help then they can dial the iiNet Helpline Number 1-800-789-560 and get support from the team of experts.
- Login to the webmail account
- First, send a test mail to own email address for checking whether the issues are with the service or with the email address
- Now try to send the mail to any other person
- Maybe there is an issue with the third party due to which user is not able to send the emails
- Also, check the outgoing setting for the sending emails
- Use the relevant setup instructions from the setting page of email
A user has to check all these fields and if the issues are related to these points, then take a help from the team. A team of experts is well-experienced and solve the issues within a short time period. People trust on the services of iiNet Technical support due to these reasons;
- A user will get instant support on a single call
- Well-experienced technicians will take issues
- Support is provided via Chat or call process
- Remote access is also provided for the support
- Technicians were available for the customers 24X7
So with these features, customers easily built their trust on the iiNet Technical support. If the user ever needs a help from the team, just drop a call on the iiNet Customer Support Number 1-800-789-560 and team will come in contact with you.